Eligible Regions: Open for All
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2018
Emirates is looking at expanding its team in the UAE and is hiring across positions. The airline recently made several job postings on their official website.
The positions available are aircraft technician, cabin upholsterer, senior executive secretary, engineer flight simulator, maintenance supervisor, in-flight medical case coordinator, senior storekeeper, course support coordinator and many more.
- The basic salary for the cabin crew is Dh4,260 per month along with flying pay.
- The approximate take away would be Dh9,500 of tax-free income.
- Check the official website for further details on the other positions.
- There are a few qualities which will make you stand out. Namely, you’ll be positive, confident, flexible, friendly and very keen to help others. Here are the other things Emirates look for in their candidates.
- At least 21 years of age at the time of joining
- Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes
- Minimum height of 160 cm
- High school graduate (Grade 12)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings aren’t allowed)
- Can adapt to new people, new places, and new situations
- Physically fit for this demanding role
- Check the official website for detail eligibilities for a specific job.