Participants are required to apply online through the provided link.
Application Deadline: July 16, 2018
Eligible Regions: Open for All
The aim of the Poster Prize for Illustration competition 2019 is to attract artwork for display that is colorful, inspiring and celebrates the vibrant, multi-layered city that is London.
This year the theme is London Stories. Artists are invited to visually capture a familiar or lesser-known narrative in a single image.
Impress the jury with your illustrated interpretation of a London story and be in with a chance of having your work displayed at the famous London Transport Museum and winning the top prize.
Featured Image illustrator: Julia Allum
- Prizes will be awarded in three levels:
First prize: £2,000 and feature of the winning image on a London Transport Museum poster to be displayed on the London Underground
Second prize: £1,000
Third prize: £750
- There will also be a special public vote Museum Collection Prize.
- The top 100 entries selected by a panel of judges will be displayed in an exhibition at London Transport Museum that will run from February to Summer 2019.
- Shortlisted images will be featured on merchandise sold in London Transport Museum’s Covent Garden and online shops.
- Applicants must be over 18 years of age to enter.
- Artwork should be a portrait orientation image file saved as .jpg, .png or .gif , in RGB mode, and should be under 4MB up to 3000px for the longest dimension. LTM prefers that artworks conform to actual or pro rata standard poster size.
- Applicants must warrant that their Submission is their own original work and it does not infringe the rights (including any intellectual property rights) of any third party
- Submission, must