Application Deadline: June 10, 2018
Eligible Regions: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Nepal, Maldives, Pakistan, Sri Lanka.
The Local Coordinator Program is a platform for young liberal individuals to meet other like-minded people, learn more about the philosophy of liberty and assume leadership positions in the global students’ movement for liberty!
The most engaged students will be invited to attend a fully-sponsored retreat in July to spend a weekend with other Local Coordinators! Retreats are a great time to make new friends but students take away a better understanding of ideas they learned in the summer. They host a couple of great speakers, organize Socratic seminars and discuss more advanced topics in political economy.
- Training in ideas of Liberty – free speech, right to privacy, etc.
- All-expense paid trips for retreat as well as conferences like Asia Liberty Forum
- Opportunity to be associated with an international movement, consisting of a network of over 3000 students across the world.
- Research Skills
- MS Office
- Communication and Language Skills
- Interest in Academics
- Curiosity and open-mindedness to learn about new ideas
In order to apply, please complete online application form.
Based on the quality of the responses, applicants will be contacted for a telephonic interview within 2 weeks of receiving the complete application.