- Application period: January to March 2020
- Value of the award: Up to CAD 60,000 per year
- Duration of the award: 1 to 2 years
- Includes: Airfare, tuition, monthly living allowance, study permit, accommodation, medical insurance and more.
Eligibility must be citizens of one of the following eligible countries:
- Azerbaijan, Bhutan, Comoros, Djibouti, Fiji, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Liberia, Mauritania, Micronesia, Palau, Tonga, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Vanuatu. Palestinian students from the West Bank, Gaza and East Jerusalem are also eligible. NOTE: Palestinian candidate students residing in the West Bank, Gaza and East Jerusalem are eligible, and may be requested to provide supporting documentation demonstrating their Palestinian identity.
Competition: Upcoming for the 2020-2021 academic year
Application period: January to March 2020
Who applies: Canadian institutions
NOTE: Only Canadian institutions can submit applications on behalf of candidates. They may choose to set their own internal deadline to receive supporting documentation.
Description: The new Study in Canada Scholarships program will offer full academic scholarships for up to two years of study at the post-secondary level that leads to a diploma, post-secondary or post-graduate certificate, or Master’s degree at a college, technical or vocational institute, or university in Canada. The Study in Canada Scholarships program is open to students from all disciplines.
The Study in Canada Scholarships program aims to increase opportunities for post-secondary institutions across Canada to welcome international students from around the world. The academic placement must be carried out on a full-time basis at a recognized Canadian post-secondary