APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY! Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know! Share / Like / Tag a friend in a post or comment! To complete application process efficiently and successfully, you must read the Application Instructions carefully before/during application process.
The African Population and Health Research Center (APHRC) is an international non-profit, non- governmental organization that carries out high quality, policy-relevant research on population, health and education issues facing sub-Saharan Africa. The Center currently has three internship opportunities for a period of 3-6 months starting from April 2020. The internships provide an opportunity for postgraduate students to develop a deep appreciation of various elements of research through attachment in a highly active research environment.
- Under the guidance of an assigned supervisor, set project goals, create an action and implementation-to-completion plan of action;
- Coordinate with research unit/project to determine research objectives;
- Provide periodic project updates and reports;
- Contribute to policy engagement;
- Present in at least one Brown bag presentation during the internship period;
- Submit a final report one week before the end of the internship; and
- Submit an internship feedback form.
- Copies of academic certificates;
- A letter of recommendation showcasing your suitability for the internship;
- From the list below, specify your preferred top two projects. More details on the projects are in the APHRC website.
- Evaluating a service model for management of hypertension and diabetes among low and middle- income patients enrolled on M-TIBA in Nairobi, Kenya;
- Changing Food Systems in Kenya and Malawi and the Challenge of Tackling Antimicrobial Resistance;
- Right to Food under the Maternal and Child
How to Stop Missing Deadlines? Follow our Facebook Page and Twitter! Jobs, internships, scholarships, Conferences, Trainings are published every day!